- Standard handling systems utilizing tried and tested ASYS technology
- High quality modular construction
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- High-end handling system for highest demands
- Custom solutions
- Highest flexibility
- Suitable for all PCB types and sizes
Laser Marking System
- Scaling from low-cost to high-end models the INSIGNUM Series covers all requirements of laser marking.
- The machines of the series could be used as offline and inline system. - Thereby a matching CO2-laser or fiber-laser is integrable for each
application. Metals, synthetics or ceramics
– the INSIGNUM Series offers an optimal marking solution for all kind of solid material.
The Label Applicator, INSIGNUM 3000 Label, consists of a servo driven X/Y axle, a rotating application head and a conveyor with positioning mechanism to pick up and place the PCBs.
The PCB is transferred by the conveyor into the application area. The X/Y axle moves the application head to the printer, a label is taken and then applied to the PCB. After the application process the PCB is released and then transferred to the following unit.
Barcode Scan and Reading System
The Reading System, INSIGNUM 3000 Scan, consists of a stepper motor driven X/Y-axle-system with scanner or camera.
The product is transported on the conveyor and up against a stopper. The scanner moves into position dependent upon the product, and scans the barcode or the data-matrix code and transmits the information to the database or the network. After the scanning process, the product is transported to the following unit.
ASYS provides a broad product line of depaneling solutions that range from semi-automatic to high-end inline systems. All DIVISIO Series machines utilize the latest linear motor technology and are ergonomically designed with particular focus on reliability, easy-of-use and reduced footprint.